Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho – Cai Be
- Pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
and depart to Mekong Delta
- Boarding at noon at My Tho. Welcome drink,
introduction to the ship and crew.
- Quiet lunch between My Tho and the
- Rendezvous with a local boat for a visit of
the Ben Tre
islands: rowing through the arroyos shaded with water coconut
trees, on a horse cart through to a honey farm where you will taste the
- Boarding back before dusk, welcome drink,
then departure towards
- Dinner is served en-route.
- The bar is open, and the upper deck
welcomes you for a cool evening.
- The Le Cochinchine drops anchor for the
Cai Be – Binh Hoa Phuoc – Sa Dec
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 in the
- Mid-morning, transfer to a local boat for
an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, local pop-rice and sweets
- Visit of old colonial time buildings
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back
- Departure from Cai Be to
Binh Hoa Phuoc
Island while lunch is served on board.
- Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of
the gardens and orchards on the bank of the peninsula.
- Back on board, refreshment awaits you.
- Dinner is served as the Le Cochinchine gets
under way towards the My Thuan Bridge then towards Sa Dec.
- Le Cochinchine drops anchor at the entry of
Sa Dec for the night.
Sa Dec - Vinh Long – Mang Thit – Tra On
- Breakfast is available from 6:30.
- Transfer for a visit of the town of Sa Dec,
following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
- Boarding back about noon at Sa Dec. Welcome
- Lunch while en route. The Le Cochinchine
goes downstream the Tien Giang River towards
Long. Rest on the deck, or
enjoy the open bar.
- Visit bricks and tiles kilns and the
manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river Co Chien
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a
welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset.
The crew will serve dinner while the Le Cochinchine is cruising Mang Thit
- Le Cochinchine sets anchor in front of
Phuoc Hau pagoda, in Tra On, for the night.
Tra On – Cai Rang – Rach Ngong - Can Tho
- Breakfast is available from 06:30, while
the ship cruising the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards
- Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check
out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby
arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
- Arrival at Ninh Kieu, Can Tho, late morning.
Contact us for detail